At the edge of the Arabian Gulf, surrounded by the glittering water, with its soaring skyscrapers and white-sand beaches, lies Dubai, one of the most iconic cities in the world. It is a city known for its modern architecture and spectacular skyline, making it an excellent place for photographers to capture unique and memorable shots.
If you are searching for a spot to position your camera to capture the harmony of man and nature, to taste a mix of tradition and urban culture, you have no better place to go.
Here is a list of 10 beautiful destinations in Dubai that will leave you amazed
- The Burj Khalifa & Dubai Skyline: One of the most iconic landmarks in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Standing at a staggering height of 828 meters, the Burj Khalifa is a testament to the city’s contemporary and ambitious spirit. Its sleek, modern design and astonishing views from the top make it the perfect spot for a photo shoot. Visitors can take an elevator to the top of the building for breathtaking views of the city, the surrounding desert, and the stunning Dubai skyline.
- Dubai Creek: The Dubai Creek is a historic waterway murmuring the tales of Arabian Nights, running through the bustling city, which is also home to numerous traditional markets and souks showcasing diverse varieties of jewelry, perfumes, spices, and leather goods. The blend of old and new architecture in this area makes it a great locale for photographers to capture some intriguing shots.
- Al Fahidi Historic District: Al Fahidi District, also known by its old name Bastakiya Quarter is an illustration of a traditional Gulf architectural marvel with sand-colored buildings with wind towers for natural air conditioning. This restored heritage district is a highly photogenic location with its attractive craft boutiques, art galleries, museums, and ravishing hotels.
- Palm Jumeirah: The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree that is home to some of the most luxurious hotels and residences in Dubai. The iconic manmade island, with Its unique shape and lovely beaches, makes a great location for grabbing beautiful pictures. Hire a family photographer in Dubai to mold a memory lane if you are on a family vacation at Palm Island.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Featuring over 45 million flowers in a variety of colors and patterns, Dubai Miracle Graden is a treat not only to the eyes but all senses. The butterfly passages, swan lakes, gazebos, and castles will give mesmerizing clicks as if you are part of an old storybook fairytale. The 72000-sq-m garden changes its flower structure annually to offer its visitors a magnanimous experience.
- Burj Al Arab: The extravagant & luxurious hotel at the heart of the Jumeirah beach is a signature sight of the city of Dubai. Echoing the curve of D in Dubai, adorned with gold and marble, the hotel stands elevated with its enduring style and abiding elegance as if ready to be sailed off. Take a resort photographer in Dubai with you to capture the shots.
- The Deserts of Dubai: The sunset among the rolling sand dunes, roving camels, and the endless sky of the Deserts of Dubai is scenery to witness and capture in your memory and through your camera lenses. You could take an overnight safari or go sand skiing or quad biking to add flavor to your picture. Remember to hire Professional Photographers in Dubai to tag along.
- The Dubai Mall: The largest shopping center in the heart of Dubai, The Dubai Mall is a famous tourist attraction site known for its impressive architectural design and luxurious shopping experiences. The mall’s central atrium is a stunning architectural feature, with a large glass dome and an indoor waterfall. This is a great spot for capturing panoramic shots of the mall. The fetching water show at the Dubai fountain, illuminated by colorful lights, the ice rink, and the aquarium, all act as captivating picture frames to give depth and dimension to your pictures.
- Hatta Dam and The Hajar Mountains: 135 kilometers away from the city, the Hatta dam, situated in the bosom of the Hajar Mountains with its Turquoise water, twisted mountain slopes, and breathtaking picturesque, will be a treat to your camera lenses. The cool mountain climate will enable you to have a relaxing ride on the boat, or rather, you could choose kayaking; either way, you will have plenty of chances to capture amazing pictures.
- Yacht Cruises in Dubai Marina: Let it be the Palm Jumeirah or the JBR Skyline, the Burj Al Arab, or just the beautiful blue waters reflecting the evening sunbeams, a yacht cruise in the Dubai Marina will surely give you incredible moments to capture. The sleek yachts at the Dubai Marina drift with a rhythm unlike any other overlooking the glistening skyscrapers, grooming themselves for yet another of your exquisite clicks.
Dubai offers a wide range of locations for photographers to capture gorgeous shots. Whether you are looking for modern architecture, natural beauty, or a mix of the two, there is a location in Dubai that is sure to meet your needs.